More in News
Annual Black Mountain Ski Swap
RUMFORD -- For the second year, Black Mountain’s Annual Ski Swap will be part of Rumford’s PumpkinFest this Saturday.
The Ski Swap will be located in Stella’s, next to Bartash Card & Gift on Congress Street, and will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Ski Swap is a great opportunity to pickup ski and snowboard equipment at a fraction of the cost of brand new equipment. Items include alpine and Nordic skis, snowboards, bindings, ski and snowboard boots, poles, winter clothing, and much more! Black Mountain season passes will also be on sale!
Anyone wishing to sell items at the Ski Swap can drop them off at Stella’s between 3-5:30 pm on Friday. All equipment will be checked to ensure it is in proper working condition and is safe to use on the slopes. Sellers can pick up any unsold equipment between 3:30-4:30 p.m. on Saturday. Any unsold items that are not picked up will be donated.
Proceeds will be mailed to sellers in the form of a check, the week after the ski swap. Sellers will receive 80 percent of the proceeds; the remaining 20 percent will go towards the support of Black Mountain.